A  student run online multimedia website.

Reagan Review

Top TV shows watched by Reagan’s high school students

At the top of the charts, The Flash has caught the attention of many high school students who consider it to be their favorite. The Flash is a show about the police scientist Barry Allen, who after being hit by lighting, started to move at an impossible speed. What started as a superhero comic series, turned into a huge hit amongst the youth.

“I find myself watching it and watching it; I just can’t stop,” says one of the students interviewed. Most of the students interested in the show are fans of superhero stories and were on the lookout for a show that offered them that and much more. Many of them say “It’s just amazing”.

Secondly most voted, The Walking Dead, almost made the cut and was also highly reviewed. This American horror drama, about a group of people struggling to survive in the post-apocalyptic world is an older show which was first watched by the public in 2010. This show has gained its popularity within six years, whereas The Flash, has been highly reviewed ever since its debut in 2014.

4 Comments

4 Responses to “Top TV shows watched by Reagan’s high school students”

1. Sharon Rengifo on January 11th, 2017 11:42 am

I personally like the Walking Dead, but my ultimate favorite show that I am obsessed with would have to be “Stranger Things”. Stranger Things is an Netflix original series and it is based upon a strange girl who appears after a young boy that is pronounced missing in a small town. The who has telekinesis and many other special powers brings into subject that there is a place called the “Upside Down” and that is where the missing boy is at. The show is fun for anyone who like sci-fi shows.

[Reply]

2. Mariana Orrego on January 11th, 2017 2:02 pm

So true! Everyone is hooked to at least one show.

[Reply]

3. Roberto Negretti on January 11th, 2017 2:03 pm

Okay lets get this straight guys …. nothing trumps Breaking Bad ^^^ and same. #GOAT

[Reply]

4. Alessio Barca on January 11th, 2017 2:07 pm

Don’t like this show. I have very little interest in DC and feel like Marvel is better.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.